- The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth.
- What truth?
- That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind....Unfortunately, no one can be...told what the Matrix is...you have to see it for yourself.
The following notions are used here:
Class struggle is a contest between governing classes and the proletariat. Class objective is a motivated purpose of the class.
Each country has its own governing classes and I can’t specify.
The class objective of governing classes is that they try to squeeze as much as possible out of proletariat, and at same time to keep in the saddle. It doesn’t mean that they are bastards. It is a rotten evolutional nature of a human being. Human psychology differs little from that of chimpanzee, which is most close to us from extant species on evolutional tree. Human beings are highly hierarchical creatures, namely they well feel a hierarchy. The hierarchy depends on income level and the circle. You can be an oligarch, but if your income level is less than that of others oligarchs you are unhappy oligarch. That is why if you have a power to ill-treat your workers you will do that. There was a case a couple of years ago when some oligarch didn’t pay out wages to workers for many months. But only when they began to eat potato peelings they organized a demonstration.
Authorities always do something to keep in the saddle. For example, they can boost the economy and the standard of life, or they can develop the Matrix. The Matrix has only one purpose and that is to make politically passive as much people as possible, to take them off the class struggle.
The Matrix includes the following:
1. Ruining the population by drinking. Many moves and television serials have a hidden advertising and publicity of alcohol. In some countries a beer is not considered by law as an alcoholic beverage. A beer and alcoholic cocktails in variegated cans can be bought by children of any age. Vodka and cigarettes are very cheap.
2. Wrong estimate of the gravity of the crime. Ask any person: “What is the most hideous crime?” You inevitably get an answer: “a murder”. But a murderer has killed only one person, whereas a drug dealer kills thousands. Drugs trafficking are due to corruption. A corruption devastates the economy, allows monopolists to strangle small and medium-sized businesses, deprives people of confidence in the future. In some countries corruption is obligatory for officials and corrupt officials are never imprisoned. At the maximum they can get a conditional sentence, and in a couple of years they return to the public service.
3. Ruining the population by drugs. In some countries penalties for pushing drugs are light. A drug dealer can get a conditional sentence. For example number of drug addicts in
got over 7% of population and amounts to 10 millions. Russia
4. Intimidating the population via telecasts and television serials.
5. Throwing dust in peoples' eyes. When an average man is watching on television endless talks of economists about how to build up the economy, but doesn’t see it in reality, the only conclusion he can make is “I can't seem to figure it out, it's so balled up.”
6. Hidden suggestions that all is hopeless; all is under control of the world government; nothing can be changed; a democracy is a tale for fools.
7. Principle “divide and conquer” is very efficient.
Example: In 2000 Russian Orthodox Church (ROC) had canonized (i.e. officially declared to be a saint) the last Russian tsar Nicholas II. Nicholas II wasn’t a pious guy. Evidences: On days of celebration on the occasion of coronation of Nicholas II there was a disaster in the suburbs of
The revolution of 1917, organized by Lenin, had given the proletariat the opportunity to win in the class struggle in countries that are now called developed.
Japan, and others countries of Asian-Pacific Region developed on the tide of the contest between capitalism and socialism. South Korea helped them being anxious to stop spreading of the red plague. There is no development without a contest. USA
- I feel I owe you an apology. We have a rule...we never free a mind once it reaches a certain age. It's dangerous, and the mind has trouble letting go. I've seen it before, and I'm sorry. I did what I did, because...I had to. … Get some rest..you're going to need it.
- For what?